Friday, March 15, 2013

Traveling has always been a passion of mine. I love the lurching in my stomach when you take off and land on the runway. The thrill spikes my interest in the world around me. The first step off the plane is the most memorizing, you glide off with all the excitement and bounce in your step and you look around you, take a deep breath, and think, "I am finally here and it is much more remarkable than I ever thought it would be."

To get more involved online I would post pictures and little tips and fun facts about the place I have been to help readers understand and enjoy the culture.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I wish I could make travelling a hobby.

    I like the way you describe something as "trivial" as stepping off of a plane and give it a whole other level of meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This resembles Notre Dame but I know it isn't. Where was the photo taken?

    ReplyDelete